Check out these sites if you think stress might be affecting you:
From that site:
Healthy stress relieving methods as framed by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Eat a well balanced nutritious diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid caffeine, tobacco and substance of abuse like alcohol, drugs etc
- Follow simple stress relief methods like deep breathing, listening to music, recreational sports
- Develop assertiveness training skills
- Learn to be practical. Look for an alternative if the task is very stressful.
- Have high self esteem
- Learn to say no. By doing this a teenager can sort out important things in his life.
- Have good sense of humor
- Watching stress relief cartoons
- Have a good social relationship
- Discuss the problems with a trusted person and try to find his view of the problem
- Engage in hobbies like drawing, writing singing or playing with pets.